We are looking for a constructor for our team that will help us implement unique and innovative robotics solutions.
If you have a task-oriented approach to problem-solving, you are organized, and working under time pressure is not a challenge for you, we are waiting for you!
- Design work on the design of new devices
- Implementing new construction solutions as part of ongoing projects
- Preparation of technical and construction documentation
- Knowledge of CAD software (preferably SolidWorks)
- Ability to create technical documentation
- General knowledge of processing technologies: metal, plastics
- Knowledge of English enabling work with technical documentation
- History of conducting creative technology projects - do you create robotic machines with LEGO? Are you building an amateur rally car? Have you created your own smart home system? Do you solder, weld, do DIY? Apply to us!
What can we offer you?
- Improving your technology skills and contribution to creating groundbreaking projects on the retail market
- Stable employment - employment contract, but remember! We are open if you prefer to use the B2B option
- A great working atmosphere in a team of about 40 people who like what they do and want to share their knowledge with others. We are not a big corporation!
- Co-financing for a medical package MultiSport card English course at the workplace - 1.5 hours a week
- Work-life balance, we respect your time!
If you want to start an interesting job in a well-coordinated team APPLY! We are waiting for you!
Ref no.: Constructor/RD/RR
To apply to this position send us your resume - firstname.lastname@example.org