Robot Machine Service Technician
- Working with the servicing and maintenance of robotic machines,
- Diagnostics and troubleshooting,
- Building and maintaining relationships with customers,
- Creating documentation,
- Participation in the startup and optimization of machines and equipment.
- Minimum secondary technical education - mechanical and / or electrical
- Work experience in a similar position,
- Abilities to work with machines,
- Mechanical abilities,
- Ability to solve electrical and mechanical problems,
- Experience in working with electrical systems is much appreciated,
- Knowledge of French - much appreciated,
- Knowledge of Polish - much appreciated,
- Communicative command of the English language (work with technical documentation),
- A history of running creative projects is welcome.
- Stable employment based on an employment contract or a B2B contract,
- Possibility of personal development within the company's structures
- Relocation package.
REF. No.: TSMZ/SO/RR
To apply, please send your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org